Monday, September 15, 2008

Student Auctions Virginity?


Natalie Dylan Auctions Virginity On Howard Stern

San Diego student Natalie Dylan is broke as a joke and can’t afford to finance her college education.

Welcome to the club Natalie!

What to do, what to do? Wait tables? Baby-sit? Empower yourself by starting a dorm cleaning business?

Nah, the 22 year-old has decided to auction off her virginity on the Howard Stern Radio show saying, “I don’t have a moral dilemma with it…we live in a capitalist society, why shouldn’t I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?”

The auction will take place on bunnyranch.com, the website for Nevada’s infamous legal brothel, Moonlite Bunny Ranch where her sister currently works.

To prove that she is still a virgin Dylan will undergo a lie detector test and have a gynecological exam.

Great idea, I’ll be throwing in a $50 bid. But I must say I feel sad for the future of our society.

Source: COED Magazine

WTF.OMG.BBQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment