Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Goddess!

Happy Birthday, Britney Jean Spears!

(I know I'm late but hey, I was busy with the Circus launch!)

I can't believe Britney is 27 this year. It seems just like yesterday when I was celebrating her 21st Birthday in my room with a piece of cake & singing Happy Birthday to her. *cries*

2008 marks the 10 years that I've been in love with Brit, and it certainly has been an exciting, & heartbreaking affair. She has been through a lot in this short span of time in her life & I'm more than proud of how she's handling herself right now.

So here's to my angel, Britney, for more fantastic years to come filled with joy, bliss and nothing but the best.

I LOVE YOU, GODDESS! *kiss2*


So cute. Lol. I love it when she's all nervous. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment