Friday, October 3, 2008

Paris Hilton - My BFF {Zaza Bitch}


Paris Hilton just debuted her new song “My BFF” on Ryan Secrest's show. The song is the theme song for her new realty show, “Paris Hilton’s My New BFF”.



My New BFF is an MTV reality television show where Paris Hilton searches for her new best friend forever. 18 Women and Men will compete in challenges in order to become Paris Hilton’s new BFF. The show inspired the song, which Paris said she co-wrote with her boyfriend Benji Madden. Yes, that Fugly Igor from Good Charlotte. Dump his ass already P.Hill!


Paris Hilton - My BFF Lyrics

All of my life I've been waiting,
For someone to trust,
Someone who cares,
Someone who I'll know will always be there,
Someone that would always tell me the truth,
Even when its the hard thing to do,
Someone who always knows what to say,
And when they don’t,
They don’t go away,
Someone who will always walk by my side through the hard times.

Could you be the one I want
(My best friend)
Could you be the one I need
(My best friend)
All of my life don’t you know I've been waiting,
For the best friend
Could you be the one I want
(My best Friend)


I dedicate this song to Zazaziz my Noona a.k.a Ayam a.k.a Yam a.k.a Poodle a.k.a Bitch a.k.a Skank dan sewaktu dengannya.

Love ya', BITCH!
Kisses!!!
MUAHXXX!

No comments:

Post a Comment