Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LiLo's Spray Tan Campaign: Sevin Nyne


This time the 6126 leggings designer is pimping her own spray tan line called Sevin Nyne. Named in honor of the actress’ favorite numbers, the tanning mist will be available in stores April 15. The $35 spray will be available exclusively at Sephora. 

When asked by People why she put out her own line of spray tan, she said, “As much as I love the sun, it is so bad for your skin. I have tried every product on the market and never found something that I loved. It was important to me to have a natural product that didn’t have a lot of dyes and chemicals. Our product has goji berry extract which has antioxidant properties, it has a natural golden color, it doesn’t streak and smells delicious — not like a typical tanning product.”

While Sevin Nyne does not have SPF, it is formulated with the standard DHA to darken the skin, using caramel, in lieu of artificial colors, for deeper results. "We have taken a more environmental approach so we use caramels for color and chardonnay extracts and goji berry for the skin," said Kristi Kaylor, the marketing person for the product. It takes two to five hours to develop, and the results are said to last for four to five days. 

So Lilo has been getting some slack bout her declining weight, but I still have a massive crush on her. I don't usually like skinny2 girls but Lilo still looks OK to me. Girl still has TNA! ;) I think she looked best in Mean Girls, her weight was just right then. Whatever. She's just still damn fuckin' hot.

2 comments:

  1. Owh!Owh!Owh!
    I think that this is hot.
    Even though that this campaign got a lot of critics.
    Bleh.People are just jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... I really like the spray...is there way i can get it??!!! from Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete