Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lindsay Lohan @ Ugly Betty New York Preview Party









Lindsay attended the Ugly Betty New York Preview Party sporting an Alexander Wang white tank top, black knee-length skirt, and red platform heels.

The 22-year-old actress just blogged earlier this morning about her experience shooting the TV show: “2 days left of my shoot on Ugly Betty-I am quite sad to have to leave the wonderful cast and crew behind. It’s always sad to leave people that you get close to… It’s been such a delight to be a part of this show!!-My sister, Aliana, is visiting me on set today and I loooove having her around… she makes me smile, just like another certain someone :) love you baby xoxo”. (That was a subtle reference to DJ gal pal Samantha Ronson.)

Lilo makes freckles look sexy :)

Sam is one lucky bitch. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment