Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Lohan

Lindsay will be featured in Marie Claire's October '08 issue. Between filming Labor Pains and Ugly Betty, Lindsay found time to open up to the magazine regarding her work, her dad's paternity dispute and of course, Samantha Ronson.


Here is a bit from her interview.

Lindsay on Samantha Ronson and how she has changed: “I’m really happy. She’s a great person. And she’s a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that’s changed [in] my life is because of me. I’ve gone through it, and I’ve learned to deal with it and I’ve made the decision to move forward.”

About her and Samantha’s tattoos: “Samantha has a bunch of stars, so I got that. She got this. [Points to a small heart etched on her hand].”

Lindsay on her music: “This business is very ‘go, go, go,’ and you’re constantly surrounded by people, and then everything stops. So you can feel invalid in a weird way. I find [the recording studio] therapeutic.”

On Michael's paternity dispute: "I don't know what's going on with it. I haven't asked him any questions. Apparently we've been in the dark for so many years. We've gone through enough with him. Enough is enough — until he decides to be a grown-up."

On her new attitude towards filming: "It's a lot of pressure, because everyone's depending on you. And your mood, when you go on set, everybody feels it. On a day when you're tired, it's important to just say good morning to everyone so they're kind of aware that it's gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that."

On her resolve not to go back to her old ways:
"I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type thing - it's just, I know. I know."

The ribbed leggings are from her new line, 6126 by Lindsay Lohan.

For more check our Marie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment